Guided Trips

UPDATE: Blue Quills have been spotted on Little River above Townsend. The hatches should continue to grow in intensity over the next 3 weeks with Quill Gordons starting any day.

I am currently booking trips in the Great Smoky Mountains and on the Caney Fork river into the spring and summer 2015 season. If you are interested in a guided trip with me, please visit my guide site, Trout Zone Anglers, call or text (931) 261-1884, or email me at troutzoneanglers@gmail.com.

Photo of the Month: Winter Sunset

Photo of the Month: Winter Sunset

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Hiking is one of my favorite activities, after fishing of course.  Hiking in the snow is always a blast, and with the fresh snowfall, I got out on Sunday to hike Mt. Sanitas in Boulder for the first time.  What a great hike!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

Subscribe to the Trout Zone Anglers Newsletter!

* indicates required