Guided Trips

UPDATE: Blue Quills have been spotted on Little River above Townsend. The hatches should continue to grow in intensity over the next 3 weeks with Quill Gordons starting any day.

I am currently booking trips in the Great Smoky Mountains and on the Caney Fork river into the spring and summer 2015 season. If you are interested in a guided trip with me, please visit my guide site, Trout Zone Anglers, call or text (931) 261-1884, or email me at troutzoneanglers@gmail.com.

Photo of the Month: Winter Sunset

Photo of the Month: Winter Sunset

Friday, November 11, 2011

Having Fun


I never realized how much I enjoy having a nice DSLR around, but ever since the mishap a couple of months ago, it has become much more apparent that I really enjoy taking pictures.  Recently, a friend loaned me their camera for an afternoon, and I had a blast just messing around outside my house.  Here are a couple of the results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

Subscribe to the Trout Zone Anglers Newsletter!

* indicates required