Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Poll

Yet another poll is up and this time I'm asking if you are going to take vacation time to fish around the holidays. It seems the rivers get crowded around Christmas and New Years Day. Is that just my imagination or maybe everyone is just fishing on the weekend. I've got to say though that it sure feels like people are out fishing during the week a lot. Anyway, vote in the poll and if you have any really cool trips lined up leave a comment here and let me know where you're going... I'll probably head for upper east Tennessee and probably the Smokies as well over the next few weeks. The Caney will be blown out for awhile so a trip to the Hiwassee might be in order as well...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:40 AM

    I'm stuck in the cold for the rest of the month. Hopefuilly, I'll be able to make the best of it and get another steelhead trip in before the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you head for the HI, let me know...

    ReplyDelete