Guided Trips

UPDATE: 7/27/2015 -- Fishing is good across the Park. Had a good guide trip yesterday with fish showing a preference for terrestrials (big surprise there right?!?). Afterwards I met up with my good friend Joe and fished for brookies before heading down to finish the day on Little River. Everywhere I went the fishing was solid. Beetle fishing was very good on Little River in one particular section. Get out and locate those spots!

The Caney Fork is fishing very well this year. Flows are starting to cooperate again for floats or wade trips. Contact me about a float trip if you want to get in on this great fishing at TroutZoneAnglers@gmail.com or call/text (931) 261-1884.

Cumberland Plateau smallmouth fishing is great when the water levels cooperate. The terrestrial fishing was good last week and with the recent high water, the fish haven't been pestered as much! I'm hoping to sneak out tomorrow for a few hours to see how the fish are doing.

Help support the Trout Zone and purchase your 2015 Tennessee fishing license using this link!

Photo of the Month: Summer High Water

Photo of the Month: Summer High Water

Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Poll

Yet another poll is up and this time I'm asking if you are going to take vacation time to fish around the holidays. It seems the rivers get crowded around Christmas and New Years Day. Is that just my imagination or maybe everyone is just fishing on the weekend. I've got to say though that it sure feels like people are out fishing during the week a lot. Anyway, vote in the poll and if you have any really cool trips lined up leave a comment here and let me know where you're going... I'll probably head for upper east Tennessee and probably the Smokies as well over the next few weeks. The Caney will be blown out for awhile so a trip to the Hiwassee might be in order as well...

2 comments:

  1. I'm stuck in the cold for the rest of the month. Hopefuilly, I'll be able to make the best of it and get another steelhead trip in before the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you head for the HI, let me know...

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter

Subscribe to the Trout Zone Anglers Newsletter!

* indicates required