Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More New Blogs

I just added a couple more blogs to the links list so check them out... The first is High-Noon Trout and is a blog on trout fishing in the high Sierra. Someday I hope to do some extensive fishing in California including some backcountry trips into the Sierras so this blog will be providing some incentive to do that trip. The other blog is Tar Heel Fly Fishing based out of North Carolina and the author is a young fly fisherman that also happens to enjoy the weather apparently (another hobby of mine) so it should be an entertaining read. The author is also a Carolina Panthers fan but I'll try not to hold that against him. Anyway, give both of these blogs a look...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the add buddy, as for your blog and the pics you post, I can't stop looking at them.


    Mike

    High-Noon Trout

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David...I just wanted you to know I enjoy reading your blog. I have done a little fishing in Tennessee and your blog just fuels the fire to get back. I have added myself to one of your followers.

    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete