Guided Trips

UPDATE: 7/27/2015 -- Fishing is good across the Park. Had a good guide trip yesterday with fish showing a preference for terrestrials (big surprise there right?!?). Afterwards I met up with my good friend Joe and fished for brookies before heading down to finish the day on Little River. Everywhere I went the fishing was solid. Beetle fishing was very good on Little River in one particular section. Get out and locate those spots!

The Caney Fork is fishing very well this year. Flows are starting to cooperate again for floats or wade trips. Contact me about a float trip if you want to get in on this great fishing at TroutZoneAnglers@gmail.com or call/text (931) 261-1884.

Cumberland Plateau smallmouth fishing is great when the water levels cooperate. The terrestrial fishing was good last week and with the recent high water, the fish haven't been pestered as much! I'm hoping to sneak out tomorrow for a few hours to see how the fish are doing.

Help support the Trout Zone and purchase your 2015 Tennessee fishing license using this link!

Photo of the Month: Summer High Water

Photo of the Month: Summer High Water

Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Feature

I've added a slide show of some of my favorite fishing pictures on the right. To see a larger image, just click on the picture and it will open a new window. Let me know what you think and if you have any trouble seeing it...

3 comments:

  1. Nice addition to your site. It works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since your publishing them, I think we need some photography credits here, because I know I took some of those. but it was with your camera, and you caught the fish, so I'll let it slide...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trevor, good point...if any money starts coming in I'll be sure to send you a royalties check...

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter

Subscribe to the Trout Zone Anglers Newsletter!

* indicates required