Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How Much Do You Fish?

Our most recent poll closed this evening with some intriguing final results. It turns out that the majority of you fish enough to stay sane at the very least. I personally fall into the category of 50-100 days a year with my average probably right around 70 for the past 3 years or so. I am fortunate to spend a lot of time on the water but it could always be more. A majority of the votes were for the two categories running from 21-100 days on the water so it appears that many of you fish approximately the same number of days that I do.

A few lucky readers apparently get out a LOT more than I do. A total of 8 people said they fish over 100 days a year. I guess I need to find a house on a trout stream so I can do likewise, or perhaps we could return to the days of cheap gasoline although I'm not counting on it.

Those of you that fell into the first two categories, my deepest sympathies go out to you, particularly to those that fish less than 10 days a year. Of course, I could rub it in and remind you how I eclipsed that number on just one trip, but I'll try to be nice about it instead. So, if you don't get out too often, set yourself a goal next year to increase the number of days you spend on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment