Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Featured Photo: Streamer Eater on the Clinch

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Magic


Normally, a great day of fishing means I will attempt to wax eloquent to recapture the magic by painting a picture with words. Today is different though because I'm exhausted and must get some sleep so I can get up and fish some more in the morning. What a rough life...

The reason I'm so tired is that I've been battling big browns all day which is hard work. Someone has to do it and I'll make that sacrifice so the rest of you can go back to work...


Anyway, for those that are dying to know, the river is the South Holston and that's just about all I'm going to say on here... If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to contact me via email and I might provide a few details.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:25 AM

    Nice fish! Thanks for the reports. I enjoyed reading your blog and will return!
    God Bless,
    DarrinG

    ReplyDelete